Seifehicle

Započeo admin, Maj 17, 2009, 09:23:36 PRE PODNE

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

0 članova i 4 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

NAPOMENA: Kome treba nesto prevesti od ovog teksta neka kaze!
Seifehicle
The advanced vehicle ownership system WITH CURSOR!

Before you go any further...
This is NOT recommended if you're using a server with 140+ player slots IF you're using the cursor-compatible version. It may cause crashes!
Also, this script is using my seif_cursor include. It shows how useful my cursor include can be and it's a wonderful feature.
I will add a version of this script with commands instead of cursor and buttons soon.
This is recommended to be merged with your game mode as it may cause some "fuck-ups" if your game mode is using textdraws. Though I haven't tested it with a game mode with textdraws. But if you'll use it as a filter script, add this under OnGameModeInit of your game mode:

[pawn]
SendRconCommand("reloadfs Seifehicle");
[/pawn]
You MUST create a folder called 'Seifehicle' in scriptfiles!

â–ºScript Type

• Game Mode Add-On (recommended)
  • Filter Script

â–ºScript Features

• Cursor-compatible
  • Buttons with the cursor so they can be clicked(:Park, Sell, Lock, Unlock, Call Car, Reset Mods)
  • A command that will let you browse through all 211 cars, view the cars and buy it
  • When browsing, use your keys to move left and right to browse and Fire key to buy the car
  • Cars got prices depending on the model type. Configurable at the top of the script
  • A legend so players can know what to do(can be enabled/disabled in the script: 'SHOW_LEGEND')
  • Saving stats: owner, vehicle name, vehicle model, positions, mods
  • Park: parks the car so it spawns wherever you parked it. Sell: sells the car. Lock: locks the car. Unlock: unlocks the car. Call Car: calls your car to your position and automatically puts you in it. Reset Mods: resets the mods of the car.
  • When browsing: /jumpto car will instantly go to the car you want(supports model IDs and name)
  • When browsing: /carcolor will change the car color of your car so you can buy it the color you want

â–ºScript Commands

• /carshop - Buy a car
  • /jumpto - Jumps to a car when browsing instead of browsing to your car - SUPPORTS MODEL ID AND MODEL NAME!
  • /carcolor - Changes the color of the cars when browsing. You will buy the car the color you want.

â–ºScript Download

â–ºScript Installation
    »Read the ReadMe.txt.

â–ºOther
seif_cursor link: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=72035.0
Screenshots:

Legend when toggled on via the script:

Poslednja Izmena: Jul 01, 2019, 23:09:21 POSLE PODNE od Mister Naithan

Sorry sto refresham, al moze li mi neko prevesti ne ide mi najbolje engleski.

Koji dio ti nije jasa da ti prevedem?

r4z0r

â–ºScript Komande

* /carshop - kupi auto
    * /jumpto - teleportuj se do zeljenog auta ( otvori menu valjda ) ..
    * /carcolor - Mjenjas boju auta . Mozes stavljat zeljenu boju i kad kupujes .

Eto o tom se radi od prilike u ovoj scripti ima jos neki mogucnosti al mrsko mi prevodit xd..