Simple Blackjack Framework [WILD WEST SERVER]

Započeo albertalley, April 28, 2017, 09:43:40 PRE PODNE

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Hello guys,

Ever since launching I've wanted a card game of my own. Since I don't really know how to play poker (and can't be assed to learn because of the many different hands you can have), someone suggested a blackjack script to me which I've now developed into a fully working framework.

Basically, this is what it does:

-> Allows for blackjack game creation & deletion (auto-deleted when the dealer quits or relogs)
-> Players can be invited into a game and can leave at will, the script cleans up properly after them
-> In a new game, a player has to ready up before the dealer can deal. This is a small security layer.
-> Hit and stick possibility, a player has to make a decision before the dealer can /deal new cards.
-> If someone gets over 21 in the first deal only, they get another chance and automatically get 2 new cards
-> After the first deal's protection is over, if someone gets over 21, they can't play anymore.
-> Someone who lost can't do any blackjack commands anymore other than /leave. They can stay and watch, though
-> Your old cards are remembered for you personally, below the deck. The cards shift 1 per deal (i.e. card 1 shifts to card 2, old card 2 is put into reserves)
-> Very simple GUI, probably can be improved but I like the sluggish design of it.

Tables will be created dynamically (which is a work in progress as of posting this thread), and business owners who "own" a table can grant non-saving permissions to a player to deal. Bets are handled in characterly and not scriptwise. There is code for automatic bets in place, but the community voted for it to be IC.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=632827
- Mobile explainer video Examples.

Very good,just keep up :)
Respect: Harexe,Muma,Depay,Hrustanovic,Tosic,#Rakic,Maxwell,Medo,anDro,Dedic,SlavicBeast,gReeDy.amx,berroni.amx,LoOdak,Kasperzi

GAME OVER