Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Započeo John, Januar 29, 2010, 13:53:24 POSLE PODNE

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

0 članova i 3 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

http://www.rockstargames.com/news/2010/01/29/2861/grand_theft_auto_episodes_from_liberty_city_coming_to_playstation_3_and_pc

CitatWe are happy to announce the much anticipated release of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Games for Windows® - LIVE on March 30, 2010.  For the first time, PlayStation 3 and Games for Windows - LIVE players will have the opportunity to experience the last two thrilling chapters of the Grand Theft Auto IV saga.

The two action packed episodes will also be available for download on the PlayStation Network and Games for Windows® LIVE on March 30, 2010.  Each episode boasts the same detailed and immersive Liberty City we all know and love.  Games for Windows - LIVE players can enjoy 32-player multiplayer matches and an advanced video editor, and all fans will have the chance to once again listen to the dulcet tones of Liberty City Radio.

The Lost and Damned is a dark trip through Liberty City’s seedy underbelly as outlaw biker, Johnny Klebitz, fights to keep his gang together as a rift in the gang’s leadership threatens to tear the brotherhood apart. In The Ballad of Gay Tony, players explore Liberty City’s high-end nightlife as Luis Lopez, struggling to balance the temptations of money and vice against loyalties to family and friends. Both episodes feature a slew of new vehicles and weapons, and each episode adds new activities including cage fighting, gang wars and BASE jumping.

Ma tooo taman cu do tad novi komp dobit i igrat cu normalno GTA 4 i DLC ove :D bit će žestoko!!  :)

Upozorenje: ova tema je neaktivna bar 10 dana.
Osim ako sigurno želite odgovoriti na ovu temu, molimo da razmotrite otvaranje nove teme.

S razlogom sam tu svježinu dao

Evo ovako to će sigurno biti nešto jako jako zahtjevna igrica. Ja bi voljeo da bude neka RETRO i to.
Kada sam čitao GamePlay prije 4-5 godina. Vidio sam da će izaći GTA Europ ni traga ni glasa -.-
A da bar ovaj episodes from LC bude to da mozes ici po europi

Čuo sam za to GTA Europa i čekao sam ali vidiš da ništa od toga....

Ma znam ali bilo bi lijepo da puste GTA:Europe koji sam čitao jako jako davno i to bi bilo stvarno lijepo a ne ovak -.-
sam puštaju nastavke IV, bla bla

Correlli

Trebali bi napraviti Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories 2 ili nešto slićno. Glavni lik bi bio Tommy Vercetti koji bi radio za Forelli familiju a zadnja misija bi bila "The Harwood Butcher" (tako su Tommy-a nazivali poslije ovog masakra) u kojoj je Tommy poslan da ubije nekog gang membera ali ga je Sonny Forelli prevario tako da je došlo još više neprijatelja koje je Tommy morao pobit (sve skupa 11).
Taj GTA bi bio nekakav prethodnik za GTA Vice City jer Tommy Vercetti je bio u zatvoru baš 15 godina zbog toga masakra kojeg je uradio na Harwood-u.
U zadnjoj GTA VC misiji "Keep Your Friends Close..." Sonny potvrdi Tommy-eve slutnje da ga je on izdao na toj misiji.

Ostale misije u toj GTA seriji bi bile neke obične GTA misije (ubijanje, kraÄ'a, uglavnom za Forelli familiju).

http://gta.wikia.com/Harwood

Ovakav GTA bi bio dobar.
Poslednja Izmena: Februar 20, 2010, 14:04:20 POSLE PODNE od Don Correlli

Bilo bi fantastično tak da se kao neka priča priča kroz sve GTA nastavke, na svaki GTA se nadogradi i objasni itd.
Poslednja Izmena: Februar 20, 2010, 14:07:01 POSLE PODNE od Nik Delgad

Da slažem se
onak da mozes putovat Avionom iz grada u grad i to
Ali ono sa Europom  :'(