Ferris Wheel

Započeo admin, Maj 20, 2009, 15:11:19 POSLE PODNE

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

0 članova i 3 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

NAPOMENA: Ako ne razumijete neki dio teksta, recite pa cemo vam prevesti!

Ferris Wheel
This is a ferris wheel script that is less than a hundred lines but is pretty sweet.  This version is currently in LV above the water by the pirate ship.  I will release a few more versions in different places.  I want to have one in the desert and maybe some other places if people suggest them.  I also might release a mini ferris wheel but Idk yet. 

Credits
Me - for scripting it
virustmc - this guy for the idea
SpiderPork - for giving the me object id of the platform

I think that's it.  If I missed anybody I will add them in.  Although with such a small script, who all could of helped.   :P

Images

Original Vid
Ferris wheel in Sa:Mp 0.2.2 - tMc] Testing

I tried to get the speed just as close as I could to the original one.  It's a little choppy sometimes but I can't tell if it's my computer not being able to run the script good enough or my computer just being laggy like it is around LV.  I don't have a very good computer when it comes to games.   :D  I just ask that people with good computers tell me how good it looks when they run it.  You can mess with the timer setting which right now is on 50 ms.  And you can mess with the amount of angle subtracted from it each time.  If you find a better combination of timer speed and angle amount please tell me.

Download

Have fun ferris wheelin  ;)
Poslednja Izmena: Jul 01, 2019, 23:07:22 POSLE PODNE od Mister Naithan