Santorini OMP [open-source]

Započeo WinDoge, Mart 15, 2024, 14:28:56 POSLE PODNE

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Citat: naithan poslato Mart 16, 2024, 21:57:17 POSLE PODNE
1. Cemu pushanje necega sto je u izradi, neko skine, aktivira i haos, naravno. Napravite posebne branch za dev i za production.
2. O kakvim ti pickupovima pricas, onplayerdeath  ;)
3. Sobrizom o verzijama 0.0.3 daleko ste vi od v1.0 koja je prva verzija da mod radi potpuno.
4. Prenesi mu, mozda unapredi svoje znanje.
5. Zasto prvo izbacujete tj pushate nedovrsene stvari ?
6. Koliko vidim ta verzija kasni do maina, stavili ste branch koji nema funkciju.

Da se nadovezem dalje sta sam primetio :

Cemu koriscenje (nepotrebnog) connector.inc (koji nije include) za load cega ? standardnih stvari ? sve to moze u main santorini.pwn
Dalo se primetiti i da koristite settings za compiler -d3, zasto ? koliko vidim u podesavanju samog compilera postoji -d3 ?
clearwl komanda nema smisla...
[pawn]
YCMD:clearwl(playerid, const string: params[], help)
{
   SetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid, 0);

player_Wanted[playerid] = 0;

new INI:File = INI_Open(Account_Path(playerid));
   INI_SetTag(File,"data");
    INI_WriteInt(File, "Wanted", player_Wanted[playerid]);
    INI_Close(File);

return 1;
}
[/pawn]
Iz razloga zato sto samo skida wanted onome koji pise,a postoji bribe komanda ? objasnite ?

Cemu potpuno modul za time, kada je to staff komanda ?
Zasto vam je u nekim modulima onplayerupdate ispod onplayerstatechange ? tj obrnuto u zavisnosti kako gledas ?
Settings modul, opet na spawn igraca postavljate no_team ???
Cemu koriscenje boja, pored y_colors koliko vidim, potencira se full ysi ?
Komanda kill u accounts koja je valjda za staff namenjena ?
Koja je razlika izmedju initial i scripts ? valjda su sve skripte ? zasto ne imenujete u vise foldera da vam bude lakse ? tipa vehicles, players, server, etc
Zasto ste menjali easydialog.inc ? tj uklonili kako  treba da bude predodredjeno prema YSI-u ?
Takodje imate i ovo : Invalid dialog ID -1 used.  Use `HidePlayerDialog()`...

Evo sta defakuto ima reci na ovo (odgovorio mi jucer):
[pawn]
1. Why pushing something that is under construction, someone takes it down, activates chaos, of course. Create separate branches for dev and production.
2. What kind of pickups are you talking about, onplayerdeath ;)
3. Considering versions 0.0.3, you are far from v1.0, which is the first version that the mod works completely.
4. Pass it on to him, maybe improve his knowledge.
5. Why do you throw out unfinished things first?
6. As far as I can see, that version is late to the main, you put a branch that has no function.
7. Why use (unnecessary) connector.inc (which is not included) to load what? standard stuff? all that can be done in main santorini.pwn
8. It was noticed that you use settings for compiler -d3, why? as far as I can see in the setting of the compiler itself, there is -d3?
9. clearwl command makes no sense... For the reason that it only removes wanted from the one who writes, and there is a problem command? explain ?
10. Why a complete module for that, when it's a staff command?
11. Why is onplayerupdate below onplayerstatechange in some modules? i.e. vice versa, depending on how you look at it?
12. Settings module, again you set no_team to spawn players ???
13. Why the use of colors, in addition to y_colors as far as I can see, full ysi is emphasized?
14. The kill command in accounts, which is probably intended for staff?
15. What is the difference between initial and scripts? I guess they are all scripts? why don't you name multiple folders to make it easier for you? such as vehicles, players, servers, etc
16. Why did you change easydialog.inc? ie removed as it should be predetermined according to YSI?
17. You also have this: Invalid dialog ID -1 used. Use `HidePlayerDialog()`[/pawn]

1. Everything is always under construction, gamemode is open source. There's no need to complicate simple things, especially when I'm working and constantly updating gamemode.
2. I don't understand the question ? What pickups ? OnPlayerDeath takes away money after player death, it's literally one line of code !? (is he delusional ??)
3. Version 0.0.3 is not far from 0.1.0, first of all, considering that the update is done several times during the day/night. It may seem like gamemode is far from a stable version, but even on v0.0.1 it was a stable base. If you must know, the version of the mod is currently already v0.0.7 because a lot has been done, it's just not pushed yet because items are being tested. After each item there will be one push at a time.
4. Knowledge is gained every day, but it seems to me that he is delusional...
5. I don't throw out unfinished things, gamemode can be started stably in any version, nothing affects the stability of the server. Everything additional that is done, exists, that's why GitHub is used to first of all have a history of everything you do, so you can go back. That's why when I finish item by item, the update goes as well as the newer version of the gamemode.
6. WinDoge will post it when he can.
7. What do you mean unnecessary and not included ? If he means why everything is there, basically, so that no one would hack for no reason something that they don't need to touch, or even worse, write code inside it. You have modules.
8. If someone is dumb enough to change the compiler settings for reasons known to him, the compiler will always have a setting that I consider basic.
9. The command is intended for system testing, probably the first module was open, so I wrote the command there for testing. It will certainly be transferred to where it should be, on the version when I say that the system is completely finished.
10. A complete module for what? If he means time, the command is temporary, because the weather and time system needs to be done soon.
11. Maybe because I'm writing code so I don't always think of the same things to do in the same order? I certainly look at every detail when it's finished, so that it's in the same order everywhere.
12. Maybe the Teams system is not finished? what you think about ? Putting a player on a team that doesn't exist, does it seem a bit pointless and stupid? A stupid idiot can only ask such a question...
13. Is that really a question ?
14. Yes in the future, right now it is there maybe for testing, what do you think genius?
15. The difference between initial and script is that initial is all mainly related to the server, first scripts that is main to the server, then additional scripts, which are not that important, they can be any. The main thing for the gamemode to work is in the initial, as the name itself says, initial systems.
16. Because it is unnecessary to be like that? Educate yourself a little.
17. That's settled and there will be a push tonight, don't worry please.
My statement:
This is constantly being worked on, when I have time. This is my will and desire to support the Open.MP community, to provide something beautiful and different. I'm glad to have the support of many from that community, so this project is moving forward. If anyone has any stupid questions, I don't want to bother with them. I answered this only because he asked me to, otherwise I don't want to waste time on those who probably haven't achieved anything, so they are looking for little things so that they can be something more.
Scripting rn so I can't lose my time on this bs more, alert me when you push mysql version (btw u will have a lot of work, v0.0.8 going out tonight...)

Sve u svemu to je neka osnova da se na necemu pocne konacno radit a ne da se rade editi samo (UP,SM i tako dalje) pomaknite se sa tocke gledista nije sve u underpointu ima nesto i u drugim stvarima. Nece vam ruke otpast i mozak raspuknut ako krenete u druge vode. Imajte na umu da sve sto uradite vi sami, mozda necete bit placeni ali opet nebiste ovdje bili da vam ovo nije postao neki system hobi-a. Imajte na umu da ovo radite jer zelite radit, a kako zelite svoje vrijeme potrosit to je druga stvar. Svakako bih preporucio svima da probaju da se okuse u novim stvarima, a tko proba zelim mu svu srecu i neka uspije.

Psssst nesto se kuha.. Pratite forum..
CitatNe idite uokolo tumačeći kako vam svijet duguje život. Svijet vam ne duguje ništa. On je bio prvi ovdje.

Ljepo!

NERMANE CIGANE NEMAS RUKE AE Z.

Ma isto kao offline/myserver/lbs/lockdown itd samo da ima neke male razlike to jest dodali ste timove. Prestanite vise kaciti jedne te iste modove i nazivati ih potpuno drugacijom verzijom ili da nisu ni slicni, jedino sta ste uradili je izmjenili ime .pwn fajla ili foldera gdje trpate exterlan scripte ili "modul" kako bi ga po naski. "Open.mp je nije isto", velika razlika, nije Color nego Colour...
https://github.com/DinoWETT

Kolko drama ima u 7 grama

Citat: noddy_ poslato Maj 08, 2024, 15:27:04 POSLE PODNEMa isto kao offline/myserver/lbs/lockdown itd samo da ima neke male razlike to jest dodali ste timove. Prestanite vise kaciti jedne te iste modove i nazivati ih potpuno drugacijom verzijom ili da nisu ni slicni, jedino sta ste uradili je izmjenili ime .pwn fajla ili foldera gdje trpate exterlan scripte ili "modul" kako bi ga po naski. "Open.mp je nije isto", velika razlika, nije Color nego Colour...

Slazem se kolega sve sto si rekao.
You can find me here
Instagram | Hosting | Github

Tarara volim takve tararara
CitatNe idite uokolo tumačeći kako vam svijet duguje život. Svijet vam ne duguje ništa. On je bio prvi ovdje.